HOW TO CRACK EASY TOP MBBS ENTRANCE EXAM
AIIMS medical entrance exam – All India Institute of Medical Sciences Under Graduate Medical Entrance Examination is a qualifying exam for admissions to the under graduate course – MBBS. AIIMS MBBS entrance exam is conducted once a year. The session is conducted in the April May every year. It is the student’s choice to take up the session as per their convenience.
List of top Medical Entrance Test in India
AIIMS UG Medical Entrance Eligibility
Age Limit :- Should have attained or will attain the age of 17 years as on 31st of December of the year of admission.
Educational Qualification:- Candidate who have passed or will be appearing for Class 12 exam under the 10+2 Scheme/ Senior School Certificate Examination (CSBE) or Intermediate Science (I.Sc.) or an equivalent examination of a recognised university/ board of any Indian State with ENGLISH, PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY as core subjects are eligible to apply for this exam.
AIIMS Entrance Exam Books – Suitable Portal For Your MBBS Admission Preparation
Visit Here Medical Entrance Reference Books
AIIMS MBBS Registration and Application Form
AIIMS MBBS 2016 Application Form:-
Eligible candidates may apply for AIIMS MBBS exam through online process. Forms are available on the official website http://www.aiimsexams.org. You can also apply offline by sending a demand draft to AIIMS and receiving prospectus cum application Form.
Registration Fees for exam is Rs. 1000/- for General/ OBC candidates (Rs. 800/- for SC/ ST)
AIIMS Application Form
AIIMS MBBS Entrance Exam 2015 Date:-
Will be announced soon.
AIIMS MBBS Syllabus
AIIMS MBBS 2015 Syllabus:-
The Exam will be of 3½ hours duration and will have one paper consisting of 200 objective type (multiple choice and reason- assertion type) questions from subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and General Knowledge.
Subject – Number of Questions
- Physics – 60 questions
- Chemistry – 60 questions
- Biology (Botany and Zoology) – 60 questions
- General Knowledge – 20 questions
Question paper will be provided either in English or in Hindi according to the choice marked during application.
- Each incorrect response will get a score of- 1/3 (minus-one-third).
- Each correct response will get a score of 1 mark.
- No credit will be given for the questions not answered.
- More than one response will be treated as a wrong answer and negatively marked.
AIIMS MBBS Preparation
- Keep revising your basic concepts as they play a major role to solve AIIMS paper.
- Start practicing a lot of assertion-reasoning questions because they are the most important subjects which make the difference.
- Solve previous year papers to understand the pattern and level of questions.
- Take at least 4 to 5 mock tests to build up your confidence.
For Direct MBBS Admission visit here https://www.facebook.com/DirectMBBSadmission